Hello from Iceland

Have you just joined or have you been here a while? You can introduce yourself, and your vehicle, here. You can also find a link to the member map along with instructions on how to get yourself listed.

Moderators: Charlesm, KarlJ, zoltan

gabbilabbi

Hello from Iceland

Post by gabbilabbi » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 am

Hello I´m from Iceland. My name is Gabriel I´m 35 years old. I have two UAZ 452.
I keep my soviet vans in a small village called Hella on the south coast of Iceland.
Hella is the gateway to the mountains nearby. Great mountain roads with rivers to cross and volcanic deserts, a play ground for me and an my old UAZ.
I would like to be added to the owners map please...

Here is a video of my first UAZ 452 in action.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5dc0SbJGUI[/youtube]
Thank you
Greetings from Iceland.

Charlesm
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Iceland

Post by Charlesm » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Welcome Gabriel to the forum - there's a lot of people who would like to own a Uaz 452 "Loaf", myself included! To be able to own 2 and then to drive them in such fabulous scenery is something else.

I will add you to the map straight away - I expect you have seen that we have another member in Iceland, "userjeppi" with a Gaz 69.
1999 Discovery 2 GS
2006 Triumph Sprint ST

Forum member's locations: http://goo.gl/maps/qSQt. Let me know if you want to be included or your location or details changed.

HybridMark

Post by HybridMark » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi Gabriel, drove through Hella when we went round Iceland in our Landrover 101. Welcome, and can you send us all some dried fish, love the stuff :-)
Zil 131 Radio/Camper. Up and running in full use.

Ford Fiesta
Peugeot Boxer Motorhome
Garage full of crap.

http://www.southcavetractors.com

funkypete
Site Admin

Post by funkypete » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi, glad to see another 452 here! Great little toys!
UAZ 452
Russian Sankey trailer
Mz Etz 125

ussrjeppi

Post by ussrjeppi » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 pm

velkomin gabriel gaman að fá fleiri íslendinga hingað og enetra að þú eigir tvo frambygða ég er sjálfur að gera upp gaz 69 og ættla svo að finna mér uaz 452 , verð að kíkja á þig á hellu næst þegar ég fer þangað
Everyone should own a Soviet made car

gabbilabbi

Post by gabbilabbi » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:22 am

Takk fyrir það... Eg hringi í hann... Ég er búinn að klóra mér mikið í hausnum yfir þessu og skil alls ekki hvernig á að fara að !
Þú ert velkominn á Hellu að kíkja á mig, ég er ekki alltaf þar því ég bý í Reykjavik en fer um helgar og á frídögum.
Kv Gabriel
Greetings from Iceland.